Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pink... Pink... Pink

What a day! There are days when I feel balanced, or what some people might call zen-like, then there are days like today when I feel like a I'm running around like a nut! After a rather monotone Statistics class this morning I had a four hour break... during that break I had high hopes let me tell you! Did those high hopes get reached... not quite! But Tuesday is almost over, and Wednesday will hopefully be a little bit more productive and balanced. Tomorrow's post is going to be all about balance... but today, let's have a little fun!

Considering it is February, the month of love and pinkness, I figured what a better time to do a post on all of my favorite pink pictures.

What a cute little, pink cottage! It's adorable... if only we could 
see the inside.


Why not have a pink front door too?!

How about this rather luxurious pink boudoir! 

Love this pink bookshelf accent.

What a fun Valentine's Day outfit.

Evening outfit perhaps!?


Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a Valentines picnic under this 
Eifel Tower? How special.
 
And waking up to breakfast set at this table!?

I hope all of you had a wonderful day! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment