Friday, February 3, 2012

This Weeks Recap

After a long and exhausting week, I can't wait for the weekend ahead. Even though I have one essay, a lab report, bio, chem and lit readings, I still can't wait to find some time to relax and process this past, crazy week. So here is a fun recap to my week... I promise tomorrow's post will have a little more substance!

Monday:
The opening of the week...

I started the week geared up and ready to go, and ready to what the week would bring. I was enjoying my classes and found a balance in Lit, who would have thought? The science girl liking Shakespeare! After Lit was when the day went a little haywire... I signed up to be a mentor for a second grader, who is adorable. (She walked in the door and came right over to me! Needless to say I was flattered, I guess she liked my striped sweater considering she called me the "Girl in the striped sweater" for the duration of our homework review. hehe). I then went to a new club meeting and signed up, out of the blue, I decided that it would be good to expand my horizons and meet other new people... in only two hours, I did! 

Tuesday: Was beautiful... weather wise. I even went for my run... How could a girl complain about Tuesday! Well, after working through my Chem homework it dawned on me that I had a quiz the next day, then it occurred to me that I had bio reading due... don't tell anyone, but I didn't finish that. Oops. The night ended on a good note... with some I Love Lucy, and let me tell you I Love, I Love Lucy!


How funny is she?!
 I got the whole I Love Lucy series for Christmas and  I Love it!

Wednesday: Was my mom's birthday!!  It was also the beginning of my journey to La-La land. The homework piled up and before I knew it I wasted half the day online getting inspiration, for I don't even know what! At least my chem quiz went well and guess what? We didn't even go over the Bio reading, thank goodness! In my journey for inspiration, I did find some fab photos...

Welcome is right!!! Look at the view.

 So clean and fresh.

 How fun... and chic. The room has personality!

Adorable...

Thursday: Was a nightmare of a day... after reading this post on College Prep, I couldn't help myself but feel overwhelmed. I've always been the kid that was too mature for my age and always was like the mom, or the advice giver and have had a few close friends but never a whole, united group. When Carly mentioned that she just wanted to have a few close people do fun things with in college, I felt like she was talking about me as well. After the morning of realizations my afternoon consisted of bio lab for 4 hours.... draining to the max.
Even though some times I am extremely discouraged, I still
continue to believe in myself and be myself.
My mom always told me to be a leader and not a follower and 
no matter what I will continue to persevere and stay true
to who I am.


Finally Friday: I had a bio exam today that went well, and I got my chem quiz grade back, did really well, thank goodness! Then I went to grab a quick lunch off campus, and went to work. I had a funny dinner with some of my classmates and then decided I wanted to go see My Week With Marilyn, I couldn't find anyone to go with me... so I just went on my own. The movie was really good! 

I hope that this weekend will bring happiness and fun for all! Now it's time for some rest, then back into the swing of things tomorrow with some community service, and homework tomorrow. 

xo

All Photos via

1 comment:

  1. Loved the weekly recap!When I was in high school I felt exactly like you and Carly.
    When you are bright and mature sometimes it takes time to find friends as engaging as yourself..It will happen...and they don't have to be in your school...look at my relationship with Jean! xo

    ReplyDelete