Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 Minutes for Me...



Okay, this week has just about been my craziest yet in terms of school work, friends and other commitments that I just can't say no to. I'm the type of person where if you ask me to do you a favor or help you with a project, I'll say yes no matter how much I have to do on my own. This has become a huge issue for me, in that I'm constantly doing things for others and don't take even 10 minutes a day to do something for myself. I look at my blog as a personal outlet, something that I genuinely enjoy doing and am passionate about. Because of my other commitments, however, I haven't even had time to post. In addition to neglecting my blog lately, my stress level is through the roof, I don't think I have even been this stressed out in a long time... maybe the last time was when I had to pick which college to spend the next four years at. Now that year one flew by, I realize that I need to start changing the way I do things. I can't keep driving myself crazy like this... I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week and still have a ton to do. This weekend isn't going to be a break either... it might even be more stressful and tiresome. It is my school's Spring Weekend and I have a 5 page essay for Lit to write, a bio lab report, a bio lab project and a chem lab report. In addition I was asked by my friend to drive her to the train station at 7:00 AM Saturday morning and then asked by another friend to go back at 1:00 PM to pick up her sister and friend. In the midst of that I might be doing community service at a local park and then go back out to dinner later on.... and sunday is the concert from 12:00 to 4 in the afternoon. 

Well I needed some time to vent... now it's back to work for me! xo

1 comment:

  1. You are coming to the home stretch, keep the faith and look forward to a few weeks in Europe...can't get better than that. You can sit at the cafes and eat great food and enjoy the sites. xo

    ReplyDelete