Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Movies


I always feel so behind on movies... 
I still haven't seen The Vow, the Artist or Hugo; I'm embarrassed to say that I've never seen Star Wars or Lord of the Rings either. I think the main issue is that I like watching movies in the comfort of my own home as opposed to in the movies and therefore I end up seeing movies months and months after they come out. In college, finding two to three hours of time is nearly impossible with everything going on and therefore I've decided that this summer is going to be a movie catch-up summer! hehe. Here is my list so far... any recommendations?

1. The Vow
2. Hugo
3. The Artist
4. The Adventures of TinTin
5. Midnight in Paris
6. Bad Teacher
7. We Bought A Zoo
8. Mr. Popper's Penguins (my neighbor is in this!!)
9. New Years Eve
10. The Twilight Moives
11. The Titanic
12. The Notebook


No comments:

Post a Comment