Friday, June 15, 2012

Ciao... I'm Off To Rome



Today is the day... 

I'm off to Rome for three weeks and am finally done packing and am ready to go!

Yesterday's packing nightmare... hehe. 

 I cannot wait to explore a new place, eat amazing food and learn a little bit of Italian (considering I'm 50% I should know something). 

I will be updating my blog regularly with pictures, stories and other Roman inspired ideas while I am away so you guys can experience my trip along with me! 

Enjoy the beautiful day... thank goodness it is good flying weather! xox

Is anyone else traveling soon? Where?! 

1 comment:

  1. i am jealous! rome is one of the most amazing places i've ever visited -- you're going to have a blast :) i will be travelling to san francisco in 4 weeks and i cannot wait! have a great weekend and a fabulous holiday xx

    ReplyDelete