Sunday, June 17, 2012

The First Day In Rome


I'm finally here! 

After a three hour flight delay and one of my group member's lost suitcase, our 9 hour travel time turned into 15... but its all worth it because I'm in Rome. Here are some of my pictures thus far. 

Where we are staying... Hotel Major Aventinus.



The view from the Taxi.

Our room.

The view from our bathroom window... the bathrooms are so interesting! hehe.

The first meal in Rome... prosciutto sandwiches and some gifted cake and chocolates.

On our walk last night... through a design district no less... I came across this furniture store! 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! xox

1 comment:

  1. Just started following your blog & i adore it!
    This year I am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back please & thank you!
    <3 kristin

    http://obsesspresh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete