Thursday, June 28, 2012

Weekend Plans In Sorrento


My weekend began early this week... I left today with one of my friends to spend the next few days in Sorrento, Amalfi and Capri. I have to say this weekend was much needed and I am loving every moment here, from the view to the food to the peaceful, relaxing atmosphere, I don't know if I will want to leave! 

Here are some pictures of this afternoon... tomorrow is a boat trip up the Amalfi Coast and Saturday a boat trip to Capri so I will have a lot more pictures soon.


Custom Sandal Shops Galore

Key for the hotel! 

The view




3 comments:

  1. Wish I was there..enjoy every moment..did you buy any sandals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, this is on my dream list of places to go -- it just looks soooo amazing!! lovely photographs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing trip! I hope that you can visit there one day and really experience the views (the pictures don't do the views justice!) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete