Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Letting Go...


Anyone who knows me knows that I have a Type A personality and like to be in control of everything around me. What I realized during my trip to Rome was that there are many things that can't be controlled and sometimes things work out better when they don't happen as planned (my weekend trip to Sorrento for example). It's more freeing and enjoyable to let things happen as they go instead of attempting to control everything thing and everyone! 

Enjoy! xox

2 comments:

  1. love that image!
    i'm totally type A too, so letting go can be way too difficult for me...but sometimes it can be so refreshing to just let things happen as they will!

    hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I couldn't agree more. Same to you!

      Delete