Thursday, July 12, 2012

Matchbook Magazine - Favorites

I can't tell you how much I love Matchbook Magazine... the magazine is fun, youthful and inspirational. I look forward to Matchbook every month and this month's issue might just be my new favorite! 


I love the little illustrations that they always pair with "The Matchbook Girl" 


 Every girl should know how to make her own fabulous London Wall


 What a colorful and cozy mix!



The dynamic duo at Two Penny Blue



The multitasking mom Caitlin Wilson... reminds me a lot of my mommy!



Founder of ModCloth... loved reading this article. She started her business between high school and college (I wish)! 

Hope everyone enjoys the new issue just as much as I did! xox

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing so much about Matchbook Mag recently and now I definitely think I'm gonna check it out :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete