Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Fete

Anyone having any summer dinner parties and in need of tabletop inspiration. If so... first, I envy you, I can't wait for the days when I am old enough to decorate my home and throw a magnificent outdoor dinner. But I've compiled a list of inspirational photos that I am going to keep for my own parties some day, for now, I'll share them with you! 

Love how natural this table looks, right outdoors! 

Beautiful chinoiserie setting with color and pattern to boot! 

Umm... hello. This blue and white setting is stunning!!! 

How gorgeous is this for a summer wedding, the hues of purple are phenomenal. 

Have a wonderful Friday. I am off to work in a bit and then going to meet up with some high school friends for appetizers, swimming and desert! 

Enjoy! xox

1 comment: