Saturday, July 28, 2012

Week Recap


Shopping day at Bloomingdales with mom and sister... look at the adorable Kate Spade china set that I fell in love with!!  
Then we went to one of my mom's client's house and got to enjoy this stunning view.
My little brother got a new haircut... and guess what? He is going to be in the newspaper for it! 
My sister is the new braid master, look what she did to my hair! 
Loved this flower arrangement at Lilian August, layers and layers of color.
What a great print this is! I love the colors.
This purple/ lavender china set is adorable... love it! 
Well hello there Mr. Fox!
My wonderful sister. 
Dinner at Bodega in Fairflied with my friends from high school. 
One of my friends got to dog sit this big guy so even though the lights were out we got to play with little... I mean big Bruce! 



No comments:

Post a Comment