Monday, August 6, 2012

Back To School Shopping... Dorm Room

School is right around the corner and you know what that means... time for back to school shopping! 

Here are some dorm room essentials, accents and fun accessories that will make every school year start on a great note. 

{1} I would highly recommend getting a mini white board for your dorm room door, its great for leaving notes for others and for them to leave them for you! 
{2} Find a set of pens and pencils that have style, work with your dorm room scheme and make you feel inspired to get through all of the work. I love these iomoi ones!
{3} This year I might add one of these little guys to my room to make it feel more homey. These terrariums require little to no attention and are adorable! 
{4} There are about a million different shower caddys out there but I would highly recommend this version. The smaller clear piece overlaps into the larger one for day and night use. 
{5} Get a cute travel mug its eco-friendly and will come in handy for those coffee and tea runs at the cafeteria! 
{6} Add a little personality to your desk with one of these Design Darling monogramed lucite pencil cups... monogram in hot pink of course! 
{7} I learned this early on... leave your door open as much as you can, people will stop by and you will get to introduce yourself to all of your neighbors early on! I think if I had this shoe door stop I might leave my door open all the time. Hehe. 
{8} I decided not to bring a DVD player along to college so instead I play my movies from my computer and connect them with the cord into the tv.
{9} With co-ed floors I always felt more comfortable walking around in a robe as opposed to just a towel. Get a cute robe, monogramed of course to have for the walk to the bathroom. 
{10} Organization during the school year is key and I find that the way to keep everything straight is with a planner. I love the patterns and colors of these Lilly Pulitzer ones!
{11} I love this blanket so much, I use it as my coverlet at school. It is soft and warm and after finding it I inspired my room after Jack Wills pink and navy blue. 
{12} Adding pops of colors and pattern with these great pillows makes your room even more fun and inviting. 
{13} Add this bolster pillow to tie everything together! 

And the back to school shopping begins... Enjoy! xox





No comments:

Post a Comment