Monday, September 17, 2012

Being Confident In Differences


Happy Monday everyone! 

My sister and mom pinned this quote the other day and I couldn't help but read it over and over again. These are some powerful words that are sometimes hard for people to accept. Type A personalities especially... always striving for perfection but accepting those imperfections too is necessary to understand how you can grow and excel. 
This quote resonates well with my first few weeks of college... my three closest friends and I (the quatro as we are called) took these personality tests for a program the school offered. We all realized how completely and utterly different we are from each other but it was when we all sat down and really thought about our own personal contributions to the group that we realized how well we balance each other out... what I am not good at another friend is and visa versa. So not only is this quote important for personal reasons, it is applicable to friends and communities as well. 

Enjoy! xox

Ps... Just wanted to give my little sis a shout out... Happy birthday Iz! Hope you have an amazing day. xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment