Friday, September 14, 2012

T.G.I.F

Happy Friday everyone! I can't tell you how excited I am for this weekend... can't wait to have a chance to relax for a couple of hours without feeling guilty about it. Although I have an insane amount of homework for the weekend, I look forward to enjoying some time with my friends over a great meal and getting to spend some time outside for a change. 

Some fabulous photos to start the weekend off right... 

How fabulous are these?! Eeeeek.

Oversized and completely cozy... so weekend! 

Can you say sleek and sophisticated... love it! 

Quite the combo. 

Any fun weekend plans? xox

1 comment:

  1. Olivia Polermo's shoes that she wore with the animal print shorts were knockout. I so want them!!!
    I think they were Valentino if I am not mistaken...
    must add to my wish list.
    Donna
    thebeneblog.com

    ReplyDelete