Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!  I don't know about you, but this week flew by! I am happy to have the weekend because it means that I get to go home and see my family and I can't wait. :) I look forward to some amazing meals, a lot of laughs with the family and some much needed rest and relaxation. 
The perfect weekend ensemble! 

More edgy weekend... perhaps for a dinner out?

Even though summer is over.. I am loving these chairs! 

This neon chair is adorable and the walls are pretty fantastic too.

This is so true! Its funny because my closest friends and I met in a class called Food Fitness and the Journey to Self Discovery... instead of finding ourselves we found each other because of food! 

Have a wonderful weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment