Monday, October 8, 2012

Lately...

Happy Monday! I'm still at home, enjoying this fabulous fall break. My weekend went by quickly, a lot of fun with the family, many laughs and great moments. It was nice to spend some much needed time outdoors especially walking and chasing the dog around the yard. 

Here is a quick recap of my weekend. 
Within 20 minutes of being home, this little guy had me out for a walk. 

 Someone got a little hair cut on Saturday morning... he doesn't look like much of a bear anymore! I taught him how to eat apples, he already eats watermelon off the rind. Just want to point out his eyelashes... everyone says they are the longest they have ever seen on a dog! 

Dad brought home some Italian pastries! 

YUM!!! I ate far too many but they are just so good. 

What did you all do over the weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment