Monday, December 31, 2012

2012... 2013



It's hard to believe that yet another year has flown by! With 2012 came amazing opportunities, unforgettable experiences and fabulous memories... this year I completed my first year and a half of college, met an amazing group of friends and professors, studied abroad three weeks in Rome, participated in the Warrior Dash and the Color Run, went to Puerto Rico with my family, started this amazing blog, attended the first ever ALT Summit in NYC, started interning at a local hospital, became the secretary and then president of the pre-med club on campus. I'm so thankful for the many opportunities that I have been fortunate enough to experience and I can't wait for another year ahead. 

Last year was the first year that I created a list of New Year's Resolutions and I am happy to say that I have checked many of them off of the list! In 2013, however, I hope to develop this blog even more and try and reach more people. I also resolve to remain informed about the world and local news even more {by reading at least 3 news articles a day} and read more leisure books! 

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment