Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Classic Camel


Good Morning everyone! Happy New Year to you all. 

This past year I acquired two cashmere camel sweaters and I have to say I have been wearing them on repeat ever since I got them. Camel is a classic color that can literally go with anything and I've been pairing my sweaters with everything from black pants to jeans and skirts. The best part about wearing such a classic color is that accessories and layers in bright colors can spice up an outfit quickly. There are times that I will spend the whole day in the library in a cashmere and jeans and then quickly change before going out to dinner into black pants, a colorful scarf and fabulous jewels and I'm good to go! 

Love the colorful accents and jewels!

Sleek and sophisticated.

This combination is very classic but the stripes add an element of fun! 

Have a wonderful day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment