Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fresh Start: Organizing The Closet

It was back to work and school for everyone in my family today, except for me. I still have so much time left before going back to school and I have to admit, there was a part of yesterday that I was walking around looking for things to do. I found something... cleaning my closet became my afternoon task. I am usually such a neat freak but when I come home from school my closet always gets a little bit messy, not anymore! There were unfolded clothes everywhere {I usually like to have everything separated by season and style} and bags and shoes were in disarray. 

After only 30 minutes of folding and cleaning I feel like I have a new closet! I found some clothes that I didn't even know I had at home {I still have half of my clothes at school}. I keep all of my pants and shirts and some sweaters folded and I have dresses, skirts, long sweaters and jackets all hung up on the other side of the closet. 


I displayed my shoes so I can see the front and back of each pair and I lined up boots in a row. I folded and hung my Longchamp bags {such a genius design} and hung my scarves as well.


The other section needed a lot of refolding and separating... I was able to divide my summer and winter clothes {finally} and keep my shirts, pants and sweaters for the winter separated from the workout clothes. Dividing everything makes it so much easier to see! 

Hope you have a wonderful day! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment