Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday's Motivation



It official, it's time to go back to school. This vacation was wonderful, I was able to spend a ton of time with my family and friends and spent some time in the city as well. After such a busy semester I was happy to have some time to really relax and enjoy the simple things in life... spending time laughing with my family, cooking quality food, sleeping in, having time to work out, seeing old friends. Everything about the break was wonderful but its back to reality today, I'm driving back to school this morning. The majority of my day will be spend unpacking all of the food that my family has made for me, the clothes that I bring so much of back and forth (I think I've finally learned my lesson... haha) and getting my research project back on track. This semester is going to be all about balance... I have to continue to do the things that I love and learn to say no to those that only bring stress and aggravation! That is the main goal for the spring semester... learning to say no! 

I came across today's valuable words of wisdom on Pinterest the other day and really appreciate this reminder. Success is all about opportunities yes, but it is also about taking those opportunities and running with them! What are some of your personal reminders that keep you motivated and humble? 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment