Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New, New, New



With the new year comes new magazine issues, and shows, new seasonal clothes and my favorite part... the planners and calendars. The new issue of Matchbook Magazine was released only a few days ago and it is another fabulous issue! I love everything from the article on La France and all of the adorable clothing, accessory and household picks for any personality. 

I was amazed at how quickly stores take their winter clothes from the stores and have spring and summer everything already. Thats not such a bad thing though, it just means that I can admire all of the new clothes and pick some new favorites.

And the most important part of the new year... the planners and calendars! I always love picking my new planner, it has to have enough room to write all of my homework down and have calendar pages throughout to fit my long term schedule. 

What are your favorite parts of the new year? 

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment