Thursday, January 10, 2013

Smoothies


Good morning! I can't believe it's Thursday already, I am off to New York City for the next two days to celebrate a friend's birthday and I can't wait. Before I leave, however, I wanted to tell you all about my newest fad... smoothies!

Even though the smoothie fad has been around for many years, it wasn't until this week that  I actually realized how great and delicious they are. My mom has a ton of frozen fruit in the freezer so I mixed strawberries, and pineapple with fresh carrot and fresh spinach into our blender and had an amazing smoothie. It's the perfect way to get a lot of servings of fruits and veggies in one yummy drink. In addition, I tend to be an all day snacker, I'm ALWAYS hungry and the smoothie filled me up for hours which was awesome! I'll post again with some of my new smoothie recipes soon. 

Do you drink smoothies and what are your go to fruits and veggies to add?

Have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment