Friday, March 22, 2013

Week Recap


It's back to the real world for me... this was my view for the past six days and I'm sad to see it go. I went to Fort Lauderdale for some much needed rest and relaxation with three of my friends from school  and completely disconnected from everything. We had breakfast and lunch overlooking the water, went for runs and long strolls on the beach, and dined on some amazing food {if anyone needs Fort Lauderdale dinner recommendations let me know!}. It was an amazing trip and I couldn't have asked for a better spring break. Now it's time to enjoy the duration of my break with my family and getting work done to go back to school on Sunday. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend {I'll be back to my regular posting next week... for now its time to savor the last moments of spring break}.

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment