Monday, March 25, 2013

Back Again


It's time to get back into the swing of things again. After an amazing week off, I have to build up the momentum again to finish the last month off strong. Before I go back to regular posts I wanted to recap my wonderful trip. After a three hour flight delay {my friends and I were catching up on magazine gossip while the plane sat for two hours, we literally bought all of Hudson Newsstand at the airport} we entered paradise... our view was amazing and we were a 10 minute beach walk from the pier. Our mornings started early, we would wake up before sunrise and have breakfast on the balcony while the sun rose.


We went out to dinner each night and had the most amazing foods {Italian, Greek, French cuisines} and we loved to dress up each night. We decided to all match for St. Patrick's Day and so many people stopped us or gave us the funniest looks. I am so thankful that I was able to take such a wonderful trip with my friends and I really enjoyed it! 

Where are you planning or yearning to go to this spring?

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment