Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekend Wishes



Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you all had a great week. I am happy that midterms are finally over and now its time for essay and lab report writing this weekend. I'm happy to have only one week until spring break, I'll be in desperate need of some rest and relaxation after two straight weeks of tests and huge assignments. I wish I was able to cuddle up in this stunning built in bed, it looks so cozy {the perfect place to catch up on the sleep that I haven't had much of in a while}. The design is old world in a lot of ways with the matchy walls and chair and curtain fabrics... yet there is something so elegant at the same time. What do you think? Any fun plans for the weekend? 


I couldn't resist... this little guy looks pretty cozy too! 

Have a wonderful weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment