Monday, March 11, 2013

Words to Live By


I love these words to live by... these are truly things to think about each morning when you wake up and qualities and acts that you should exhibit throughout the day. I have to say, I am always going a mile a minute, I have so much going on all the time that I don't take the time to stop for long and enjoy the little moments. Typically my meals are centered around laughter and listening which is a wonderful break in the day always! This week I am going to try and remember each of these little qualities and work through them as best I can.

 This week I am also going to be counting down the moments until spring break comes... I can't wait to have a break for a change since these past two weeks have been incredibly busy with tests, essays and lab reports. It will be good to actually have some time to sit, relax and enjoy the little moments for a chance. 

Have a wonderful day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment