Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wish List


I can't believe that it's already Thursday. This week is flying by and its been wonderful to get some warm spring weather in New England the past day or so. This transition weather is sometimes hard to gauge, I started the day off in a wool blazer and riding boots and then changed to flats and then back to boots again in the evening. Now that the weather is changing, however, I like to wear flats with just about everything I came across these babies yesterday from Marais USA and have been obsessed ever since... they have the perfect print, heal height and the bows... perfection if I do say so myself! I love that they have a loafer quality to them as well, essentially I love everything about them. These are going on my wish list for sure. 

What is on your current wish list? 

Have a great day! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment