Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday's Motivation


Happy Monday everyone! I hope that those of you who celebrated Easter had a wonderful day yesterday. This weekend was filled with doing homework and getting some things checked off of my list for the week. I had an interview today with the application committee with my dorm, I live in a dorm where you have to reapply to live there every year, and during my interview yesterday the two girls asked me how I manage to do everything that I do and still have such a positive attitude and a smile on my face. I told them that I always try my best to remain positive in any situation, and to just keep going. I know I can't stop so I simply just don't! I have found though that when you are constantly going and going it is so important to schedule in some pleasure things like working out, grabbing a meal with some friends, going out to dinner a night a week or stopping and enjoying some time outside enjoying the weather (hopefully I will get to do more of this soon!) in order to keep positive. So even though I have a lot of things going this week, they key is just to keep going. 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment