Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sunglass Dilemma

I don't know about you but I've never been able to really find a pair of sunglasses that work for my face. Instead of having one pair of sunglasses I tend to have a couple inexpensive pairs that never get worn and then I borrow a nicer pair from my mom. Now that the weather is getting nicer and the sun is shining throughout the day, I have realized how important it is to actually have a pair of sturdy sunglasses that can be worn wherever. What type of sunglasses do you like the best? On my campus Ray Ban's are the number one...I can't even begin to tell you how many pairs of Ray Bans I see around campus (hundreds!!). I did a quick sun glass search last night and thought I would share a couple of pairs that seem to be fairly long lasting and classic. 
My mom has these Tom Ford ones and they look great on her always! I've borrowed these ones many times too. 

I liked these Gucci ones because of the shape and tortoise frame. 

Michael Kors makes a similar style but this pair is half the price. 

Of course I had to include the Ray Ban wayfarers


What is your go to brand and style of sunglasses? 

Have a great day! Enjoy. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment