Thursday, April 25, 2013

Caught My Eye

Happy Thursday everyone! This week has honestly flown by and I can't believe that I only have four more days of classes left! Its insane how quickly time flies and how much there is to do in so little time... I thought I would share some photos that caught my eye today! Now its back to working on my lab report... Have a wonderful day! 

Steak, salsa, guacamole, cheese "nacho" sandwich... this looks amazing! 


What a wonderful sentiment. I love the elegant frame as well, it really makes you stop and read it again.

Since spring is almost on its way, button downs with shorts is certainly the way to go. I don't know if I would be brave enough to wear this bright pattern but I love the scalloped detailing! 

Jacks, jacks, and more jacks! I can't live without mine during the spring and summer. It's sad to say but after only one year, my pair is looking so worn down (like the top pair here).

Serene and very girly!  I love this space! 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment