Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Wind Down



T.G.I.F 

This week was a complete whirlwind, I am both mentally and physically exhausted but I still have to keep swimming along! No matter how tired and exhausted I was I tried to keep a smile on my face and a positive attitude... the only way to get through the week is essentially just to get through it!

   I have been meeting once a week with a woman in her 80's who I work with on memory tasks and each time I see her she asks me how I keep up. She mentioned yesterday how happy I was all the time and I just explained to her my outlook. What ways to do you find make you motivated and uplifted? I was using exercise as a way of decompressing, however, I'm afraid I only had time to work out once this week. My schedule next week is going to be much more intense than this so I am going to build in time to work out because I know that I need that for my sanity! Hehe. 

In the meantime, its time to catch up on some sleep and get ahead for next week before it all begins again. I can't wait for the warm weather next week, it says 70 on Monday and Tuesday... 70! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh what a view...just few days in Paris can so make it all right again...Wouldn't you agree?
    Donna
    thebeneblog.com

    ReplyDelete