Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Style


This spring transition time makes me look in my closet and not know what to wear. Do the black pants get traded for white? Can I wear my Jack Roger's out and about? Are shorts and cashmere sweaters appropriate? There are always so many combinations that are possible but I don't want to go out looking like I am having a seasonal crisis if you know what I mean. My go to outfit during this weather tends to be jeans and flats with a tank and cardigan... simple, classic and weather appropriate. I always have my trench coat on repeat during this time of year and I tend to have light scarves always ready to go as well. What are some of your go to transition pieces during this time? I've found some adorable options that I might just have to try...

I love that the jeans are shorter at the bottom... capri season is beginning. 

Seasons of color

The button down and jean jacket add some layers and warmth.

Another crisp button down.

I love the skinny white jeans and oversized top. I can't wait until I can pull out the wedges for weekend dinners out as well! 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment