Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pop of Florals


Now that summer is officially on the way, and the colder days are behind us (I hope) its nice to spend time outside enjoying the beautiful summer flower and warmer temperatures. I've always been attracted to vibrant colored flowers, I think they add a fabulous pop to any design and I've come across a couple of florals that certainly don't disappoint. I love this painting... the color is stunning and the floral detailing is even more amazing. Ever since my sister and I got our doll house when we were little (outdoor shed that looks like a doll house I mean) we always had little window boxes to fill with spring and summer blooms. I love the crisp white home with the pink flowers... the green door is pretty fabulous as well! Lastly, the chinoiserie inspired tabletop is knockout... everything from the flowered wallpaper to the vase filled to the brim with blooms sets the table for the perfect party. 
Where is your favorite place to use summer blooms? 



Enjoy! xox



No comments:

Post a Comment