Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wish List


This weekend my family and I went shopping quite a bit. I can usually find something to buy in just about every store, but this weekend we were on the hunt for clothes for my sister. We drove to White Plains, New York Saturday afternoon to shop at Bloomingdales for a couple of hours and I came across two purchases that I honestly considered but added them to my wish list instead. Have any of you ever heard of WILDFOX? They made amazingly soft and cozy loungewear... I mean really soft! I loved the big sweatshirt and sweatpants. We went out to the mall again on Monday and I considered buying a pair of Sperry boat shoes, at this point I am thinking this pair would make the most sense to buy. 

What should I do? 
What has been on your wish list lately? 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexis, I have recently started following your blog and just wanted to say hi and also think you should get the coral sweatshirt. The color is perfect for late summer nights with cropped skimmers for bonfires or keeping you warm at drive-in movie theaters.

    ReplyDelete