Monday, May 13, 2013

Time To Decompress


Hello! Its been such a long time since my last blog post... these past few weeks have been a complete whirlwind. I finished my sophomore year of college on Friday, and the weeks leading up to were packed with assignments. Finals week was beyond exhausting, I was getting 3-4 hours of sleep each night and although the week felt like it was never going to end, it is officially over! Sophomore year was amazing, I had so many amazing experiences both academically and socially that I am so grateful for and will never forget. It's hard for me to believe that I am half way done with college, next semester I am off to Copenhagen, Denmark to study abroad... I will keep updating the blog with pictures and experiences throughout that journey)! In the meantime, however, I will be getting a lot of rest, preparing for my trip, and going back to my amazing campus for a couple of weeks to do research in my lab. 

What do you all have planned for the summer? 


Enjoy! xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment