Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday's Motivation


Happy Monday!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. This weekend involved family and friends galore... I went to a Paris inspired get together Friday night with some friends and we loved the theme idea so much that we continued it through with tropical theme on Saturday. It was nice to catch up with friends and reminisce about high school days while catching each other up on college. 

It has been a while since I have posted a {Monday's Motivation} but I thought I'd get back into the swing of things with this quote. For a type A person like myself, reading this quote put some things into perspective. I like to be in control of everything going on around me so letting life unfold for a change has been an adjustment. I have to say, however, that after going to Rome for three weeks last summer and realizing the power of being spontaneous, I have learned that letting life unfold sometimes is an amazing thing. 

Such a great reminder... It really is important sometimes to let life unfold, that is where I have found I meet the best people and even learn the most life lessons. 

Have a great day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment