Thursday, July 11, 2013

To Do List


I mentioned a while back that I am a list checker... I love to create to do lists and I love nothing more than to check things off of them! As I am nearing one month left before having to have my research study written and my bags packed for Denmark I am realizing that the to-do list is becoming even more of an essential item. I have started making lists of just about everything (to do, to buy, to pack, to go... the list goes on and on literally)! Here are some of my favorite to-do lists: 


{1} Kate Spade To Do List (old version... new editions here)
{2} Iomoi Notepads & Bamboo Pen 
[3} Priority To Do Notepad... brilliant! 
{4} Anthropologie Market Needs List 
{5} Rifle Paper Co. "Get it done" List... adorable. 

P.S - I might need to add this notepad to the list of favorites as well! 

Have a wonderful day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment