Thursday, July 18, 2013

What's In My Bag...


Don't ask me why but I've always loved when blogs and magazines have "What's In (some amazing fashion maven's) bag..." so while I was cleaning out my bag the other day I decided to take some of my own photos. I typically go back and forth between two bags for my every day use. As you can see, I love a big tote, so the Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM is perfect for school and shopping and then when the weather gets bad or I have to carry a lot I switch to a Longchamp bag. This summer I have been pretty much exclusively using the Louis Vuitton bag which somehow still stays pretty busy even though I don't have classes anymore! I like to keep everything neat and organized so you will notice that I have a lot of notepads and cosmetic pouches that hold all of the little things that would typically go right to the bottom of the bag. 

Lilly Pulitzer Agenda 
Clipboard and notepad 
Gucci Wallet 
Marc Jacobs Cosmetic Case
Jonathan Adler Pencil Case


 iPad in my favorite Tory Burch Hedgehog Case
iPod with my Tory Burch Hedgehog background {I'm obsessed}
Chargers for everything!! 

My Marc Jacobs pouch has so many little items...

Newman's Own Organic Mints
 Gum, 
Hand sanitizer,
Mirror, 
Hair ties, 
Lip glosses galore

What do you usually have in your bag? 

Have a great day! xox

P.S: I would love to have one of you share "What's in your bag..." 


2 comments:

  1. I really love your iPad case, the hedgehog print is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am obsessed with the hedgehog print... Its so fun!

      Delete