Thursday, August 15, 2013

So true...


I'm in the midst of a packing frenzy... I still have quite a bit left to do before I leave so I thought I would leave you with this today! 

When I read this quote the first time I stopped. I read it again and thought, and now I can't stop reading it over. It is one of the most pure statements that I think I've ever read. Even though I'm only in college, I could have told you the people that were there for me as early as high school. I knew who was fake and who was genuine at a young age. I think there is power in knowing this because you quickly learn which relationships in life that your time and energy is best spent. It is important to kindle the relationships with people who would always be there for you rather than the ones with individuals who don't respect you the same as you do them. I'm excited to go abroad and form amazing new friendships and to meet a new group of genuine individuals too! 

Have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment