Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gallery Galore


I've always been a huge fan of gallery walls. They allow you to collect an amazing array of art pieces and fit them all together. At school I had a small gallery wall above my bed with white frames and all different colored pieces and at home I have one with different frames and art pieces. When I go abroad I plan on bringing a mix of art and photos to decorate with a gallery wall as well. 

Some designers keep the frames the same and everything else different and some choose to mix it up by having each piece completely unique. I love the eclectic mix in the room above. Not only does the room speak for itself but the art has a worldly and colorful vibe as well. The wall below is fabulous... the colors of the butterflies speak for themselves and adding the zebra and antler pieces is amazing. 



This wall looks fabulous... I like how it encompasses the whole wall! 

Such a perfect vignette... I like the mix of art and frames as well! 

Have a wonderful day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment