Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekend Wishes


Sorry for the lack of posts this week... I seem to be running around more and more now that I leave in a little over two weeks. I have shopping to get done, people to see and of course school work to do! I found a couple of links that I thought would be worth sharing for your weekend. Also, I'm in the process of creating another blog to document my travels abroad so I have a separate space for just that and will post here periodically as well. 

Recently I've been reading Grace a memoir written by Grace Coddington, the creative director of Vogue... the book is wonderful and has fabulous illustrations throughout that I adore as well. It's a perfect end of the summer read if anyone is looking for a good book.

Luella & June, one of my go to blogs posted an article on her weekend links that I thought was too good not to pass on! It's called 20 Things 20-Year-Olds Don't Get and shares some amazing tips about working most of which can be applied to school time as well. 

Do any of you know of the online magazine Adore? Their newest issue just came out and has some amazing photographs... there are so many bright colors, fun prints and amazing articles. A definite must read. 




No comments:

Post a Comment