Monday, August 5, 2013

Ponderings


Happy Monday! It's hard to believe that August is flying by and in less than two weeks I will be embarking on an amazing four month journey in Denmark! I can't wait for the amazing experience that is ahead but in the meantime I am trying to remain present here and enjoying as much time as I can with family and friends before I leave. Part of savoring the end of the summer involves enjoying as much time in the warm weather... the weather in Denmark just a tad bit colder than New England so unfortunately skirts, shorts and dresses are not going to be on the priority list (winter boots and coats are going to fill up that suitcase faster than I can think!) I couldn't think of a more perfect picture than the one above... such color and style and the little bike and flowers are beyond adorable! Savoring every bit of it... 

I don't know about you but I really enjoy starting the week with a saying or quote and my collection grows throughout the course of the week as well. I came across this saying and couldn't think of a better mindset to be this week. What a good way to finish each day with satisfaction knowing that you did the best you could and are starting the newest day with a clean slate. So the goal of this week is to live each day to the fullest and moving on to each following day with newfound motivation! 


xox




No comments:

Post a Comment