Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Copenhagen Street Style


I have to say, the street and bike style here in Copenhagen is pretty fabulous. When I'm walking around I always spot some really chic women who miraculously pull off bike riding in what seems like couture... practical couture that is. Usually I don't have enough time to snap a picture before they are off on their way but the other day I happened to be riding my bike behind a chic biker and did some biking and picture taking (without her noticing of course)! As I was snapping away another wonderfully dressed woman walked beside this girl and so I couldn't help but snap another picture. I'm sure people around me thought that I was crazy but I couldn't resist... I've put together some combinations of what they had on. The style here is practical chic, a lot of darker colors and plain mixed in with chic accessories and a little bit of pattern somewhere. 

 Such a perfect moment... and they both have on leopard print shoes might I add.


The biker had on a very classic outfit... everyone has some form of quilted jacket here and black jeans are a must. I loved the Chanel bag and leopard print shoes that she wore! 

Barbour Quilted Coat, Top, Wax Jeans, Hermes Bracelet, Leopard Flats, Chanel Bag, Hermes Bike


Loved this outfit too! I guess since they don't have Labor Day the rule to not wear white after Labor Day doesn't apply here. Haha. 

Tory Burch Sweater, Jeans, Black Tank, Kate Spade Watch, Louis Vuitton Bag, Leopard Flats 

Hope you have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. They look simple yet chic all at the same time.
    Also I am sure they are comfortable but presentable for what ever the day brings!
    Donna
    thebeneblog.com

    ReplyDelete