Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fabulous Foods: A House In The Hills


I came across a blog the other day called A House In The Hills about a woman named Sarah who suffers from Crohns Disease and has transformed her diet to be vegan only. She has the most amazing looking dishes and all of them seem to be so healthy and fresh. When my friends came over for dinner Friday night I modeled our meal after one of her dishes and we loved it. I might be trying some more of these dishes in the near future... I need a little more variety in terms of my dinner options. What is great too is her meals take relatively little time to make!  

Sweet Potato Chili

Now these look amazing... Might have to make these around Christmas time! 

This is the meal that we modeled ours after... she used zucchini as her pasta but we just got whole wheat which was still just as good! 

Such a healthy mix! 

What are some of your favorite recipes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment