Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall Jacket Essentials


It seems like fall is officially around the corner in Copenhagen. We've had the most amazing weather the past couple of weeks and it seems like autumn days of rain and wind are coming soon. Even though the weather has been so nice, one thing I have noticed about the Copenhageners is that they have an insane selection of jackets and they never leave the house without one.

 Bikers tend to wear some form of trench coat, typically a long one to cover their legs but under their trench they usually have another form of jacket. I've seen plenty of people wearing wax jackets around, especially Barbours. The quilted jacket {usually with adorable elbow patches} is also a big deal here too. And at night, for going out, everyone has on a chic leather jacket. I really tried to limit my selection of jackets and I've realized that I probably should have brought more jackets and less of the same version of shirt over and over! Haha. 

I decided to round up a splurge, save and medium priced jacket selection that models what I've been seeing in Denmark so far! 

The Wax Jacket

In Between - Jack Wills Kendale Wax Jacket {I love the elbow patches!} 

The Quilted Jacket


The Leather Jacket

In Between - Asos Waterfall Jacket

What are your favorite options? 

Have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment