Monday, September 23, 2013

Sailing the Sea


Happy Monday everyone! 

 This weekend flew by for me and it's hard to believe that I've already finished off my first test this week and am preparing for my second test already. This weekend I took a cruise to Oslo, Norway with a group of people in my dorm. We booked a couple of weeks ago and had been anxiously awaiting our trip which I absolutely loved. We left Copenhagen at 4:15 on Friday and got to Oslo by 9:45. So we spent the whole day exploring and adventuring around and boarded the boat again by 4:15 to return back home for 9:45 Sunday morning. 

I had to find a cliche Monday's Motivation like the one above. We literally sailed the weekend away and even when we got off the cruise ship we took a sailboat around the area in Oslo too! Even though I had so much to do when I got back and knew that I would be stressed there was no stopping me from going away this weekend and I'm happy that I did. I came into my study abroad experience knowing that I wanted to see and do so many new things... I don't want to look back and regret so sailing away and going to explore was perfect! 

Have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment