Friday, September 20, 2013

Weekend Wishes


Another week has flown by in Copenhagen and I have to say I'm so happy that it's Friday! This week was a really busy one and it feels like I still haven't found a schedule... I'm not sure that I will ever since classes and trips and work is really all over the place here but thats what the experience is all about. Certainly its bringing me out of my comfort zone to not have a schedule! 

I've realized that this whole trip in general is all about going out of my comfort zone... and I certainly have since being here. I've really had to figure out how to live on my own, how to commute to school, how to plan my days 24-7 for the next three months, how to shop and cook for three meals a day (I've done some cooking and am pretty proud of myself)! It's certainly taught me a lot about being independent and I've learned a lot about myself from just being here for one month. 

This weekend I have a trip planned with a lot of friends and people from my dorm. Unfortunately I have two tests and a four page paper due for next week so I will have to make the most out of my trip and come right home to work away! I'm excited though to get away and for a little bit and see another country... I'm so excited to add to my country list some more in the next couple of weeks! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time away and then get right back in to it when you return.
    Donna
    thebeneblog.com

    ReplyDelete