Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend Wishes


T.G.I.F, Its officially the weekend! This week felt like the first official week of school, we were going all the time and I even had two projects due already! While I love being able to check big assignments off my list early in the semester, it seemed like the group project I did for my Medical Anthropology class didn't go as well as we thought so that was a little discouraging. This weekend is going to be filled with spending time adventuring around with friends... tonight I am cooking with a couple girls from my class and tomorrow and Sunday I am going to see some castles up North which will be nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a bit! 

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment