Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Layers


It's officially fall time here in Copenhagen. 

I went away this past week to Munich for Oktoberfest, Vienna and Prague and the weather was so cold. Mornings were in the 30s and it never got warmer than 50 the whole time we were away but the trip was amazing! I have a ton of pictures and stories here if you want a week recap. 

I expected to come home and find Copenhagen to be in winter mode but it has been so much nicer here weather wise. Yesterday I layered too much and was roasting on my bike ride to school. I even went on a run in the park with shorts and was still warm in the sun which is amazing. I have really enjoyed being able to put together simple fall layers and be completely comfortable and cozy. I love being able to wear button downs and sweaters together with a simple scarf, vest or jacket! 



So perfect! 

Have a wonderful day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment