Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekend Wishes


Happy Friday everyone!

I hope that you all had a great week. I am excited for this weekend... it's Culture Night in Copenhagen tonight and hundreds of cultural places are open including libraries, churches, museums and just about every other music or food related place that CPH has to offer. I bought my ticket this morning and instead of closing at 5 PM everything stays open until at least 12 and even some events will stay open until 5 AM! I am excited to see some places that I haven't been to already like the zoo and some castles. It is great because you only pay for one ticket and they you have access to free public transportation and entrance into all of the places that you want to go. 

I'm going to be honest, I will probably do more exploring tonight than I have all week. This week was such a lazy week for me, for some reason I wasn't my usual Type A self and motivation was a big problem. I actually took one or two naps after school this week (for any of you that know me... this is a huge no, no... I don't take naps). I even spent a ton of time relaxing in my bed, reading my book or reading blogs. I'm even writing this post in the comfort of my cozy bed... Haha

I thought it was only fitting that I found some fabulous breakfast in bed photos. If I didn't have 8:30 classes to get to every day this week I would have undoubtedly been enjoying my breakfast in bed. Perhaps tomorrow will be one of those days! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Love this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment